We want to hear more about the successful digitalisation of the energy transition! For this purpose, the Every1 project is releasing a photo challenge to promote examples under the motto: Every1 can contribute to the energy transition!
Our first call for participation in the photo competition will be launched soon. Do you want your picture to become part of our photo challenge? Send us a picture of your contribution to the energy transition for a chance to win!
We want to hear from your experience with the digitalisation of the energy transition, your expectations for your home and country or your hopes for the energy transition in Europe. Send your picture to the Every1 project!
How does it work?
- The call for photos will be published on the Every1 website, promoted through social media and further communication channels.
- In the call, the Every1 project consortium will ask for the visualisation of the digitalisation of the energy transition under the motto “Every1 can contribute to the energy transition!”. Motives requested and accepted are people, green digital technologies as well as further energy transition motives.
- The participants will send their entries to the Project Consortium via E-mail and by filling in the attached form including information on the visual.
- After the received visuals are reviewed, the geographical balance of the submitted material as well as feedback from the EC will be considered and two motives will be selected.
The photos of the first calls will be – digitally or physically – included in Every1 project materials and events and featured on social media channels. The photos will not only be featured on social media, but also on the initiative’s website. They will be incorporated into a map that will show which country each photo has been sent from.
There will be three editions of this photo competition, starting the first one in October 2023.
- October 2023 – Launch of the campaign.
- End of October – Deadline to submit motives.
- November – Announcement of the two selected motives.
Send us the filled out forms below and your photo to: email@example.com